All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

08 January 2012

ROAR

When I see blogs like this (eg http://otakulei.tumblr.com/) I get really pissed cuz they didnt at least link to the artists' website/account/etc. "All images are copyrighted by their respective owners unless otherwise stated. OTAKULEI doesn’t claim ownership to any of these photos." Writing this does not cut it.

Another complaint I have is that the "white overlay" over the pictures sucks and I have to mouse over the pictures to "get rid of it"...If the blog only consists of a few pics then whatever, but not when the whole blog itself are pictures -.-

I tried to click on the message link to write to them through their ask box but the link is broken. Oh well.

I get pissed at some livejournal icon makers too because they only write : From tumblr/from pixiv...blabla...

And if its from a manga panel you could also at least write which manga it was from.

Actually the real reason why I'm so pissed (oops) cuz the art is so amazing and I really want to know who drew those stuff and see his/her other works. ROAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment