All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

22 January 2012

Arghh

I'm scared. I'm really scared.

I try to put alot of effort in my schoolwork, and hope I can get the best I can for everything. Even if it's not an A, if I knew I gave my best, then it's okay (OF COURSE I WONT ACCEPT ANYTHING BELOW B HAHA) So anyways, I have lot of group projects this term. And I'm scared that we won't be able to complete everything on time. Schedules are tight, but it seems that there is some kind of lack in communication. I'm not a perfectionist. I just want to do my best, and something simple that fits the assignment brief, something that lecturers will accept and like, and something that I can actually complete on time. I know this seems kinda shallow, but there is simply not enough time to waste thinking "Shit there is something wrong and I can't rest without fixing it." or "I don't like it." But I hope my team mates will think the same for the group projects. I know this sounds kinda selfish, but I don't care if they pick on their own work all the time. I don't wanna hear "I think I'll fail" because with your group mates you ain't gonna fail, if you work with them (that is, if you DO work with them). Just saying. >__<

No comments:

Post a Comment