All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

17 January 2012

Coloursss

Photobucket

Doing some colour draft thingy! This fri we have to complete this landscape thingy on A3 size paper full coloured with our chosen medium..so as ya guys know I'm using derwent coloursoft. I hope I can finish on time tho, cuz colour pencils seem to take an extreeeeeeeemely long time.

After drawing like 2 works that are this purply-orangey sunset sky I got SUPER TIRED OF IT ALREADY! It's kinda sad..I used to love that kind of colours so much, but I got very, very tired of it. (Like how your fav song becomes..a song u skip Lol) So yeah now I'm after more "cooler" and "lighter" colours like greenish-bluish and light yellow skies.

And I got this really bad habit of blogging very frequently for 1 period of time then abandoning my blog lol and reviving it again. S-i-g-h-s. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment