All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

23 January 2012

FINALLY A LABRADOR FAN ART

OMG YAY!! Accomplished :D I mightttt do another 07-ghost fanart during the holidays.
I'm thinking...Teito? Hakuren? Kuroyuri? haha :D
Oh btw I like Kuroyuri's hairstyle :P
And regarding Kuroyuri's gender...I think there is a 85% chance that Kuroyuri's a guy. I just can't imagine Kuroyuri growing up to become a gorgeous young lady LOL!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Final:


Labrador 07 Ghost by ~thecym on deviantART

Oh and happy CNY gais!!!! :D~~
Time to collect watashi no akai PAO!!!!
LOL WHAT AM I SAYING!! Time to collect my red packets :D (known as hong pao in chinese)

EDIT: Well, I just read some rabid fangirls' rambling, but if 07-ghost turns shounen ai/yaoi (I know in the anime the Frau and Teito thing makes my brain explode already with blushing -.-) I probably drop it. I don't particularly hate gay stuff, I just can't stand looking at it. But I think the authors know better than to make 07 ghost gay lol (maybe it already was from the start :O)

EDIT 2: LOL What's with all of these edits!! I asked my friend and she said that 07 ghost absolutely isn't gay. For me I just dislike the blushing parts (LOL) but I think Frau and Teito just have a close mentor-mentee brotherly kind of relationship than what rabid fangirls call "gay". Somehow I think SOME yaoi fangirls are really shallow. They can't think properly and everything 2 guys do is gay. Gosh, what the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment