All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

27 January 2012

OMG I did not know this

Photobucket

I was casually surfing the internet for 07 ghost stuff and I can't believe my work has been posted on http://fuckyeahsevenghost.tumblr.com/!! I was kinda appalled at first, because it was posted on the 24th Jan, and I had absolutely no idea at all. The first thing, was of course, to check if they linked back to my deviantart account. I'm really glad they did. I wanted to send them a message through the ask box, but the tumblr ask box is always down lol. I wanted to thank them for linking my work. Well, if they didn't link back, the message to them would be a scolding on instead of a thanking one haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment