All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

14 January 2012

IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!!

I get really pissed when I see art in my favourites that are "in storage"! Oh come on what GIVES!!!! I like your art and thus I put in my favs for me to look and admire. But noooo!! I can't see anything now! The saddest part is I can't rmb what the heck I have faved! I respect the artist's decision and that they can do whatever they like with their art. But you might as well delete it because I hate the feeling of "so near yet so far". The art is there, but you cant see it. DARN

So I'm telling all the peeps whose art is in my favs and they "store" it: Instant out of my favs! Too bad for ya. I bet you guys saw this coming anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment