All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

16 January 2012

Ouchhh

Photobucket

Photobucket

After resting awhile it doesn't hurt anymore! But 4hrs of non stop drawing is not good for the hand and mind...dun mind my ugly drawings..they were all done in a hurry in class >__< I suck at copics. I totally avoid this medium whenever possible lol. But no escape this time!! I had to do thumbnail value drawings. Roar they really suck!! And my poor N1 marker went out of ink @__@ Needa go artfriend and spend 6 bucks on the refill! Sighs...

OH AND I WANNA DRAW LABRADOR FROM 07-Ghost!! He's so gentle!!!!! :D
(And I got a thing for purple hair/eyes :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment