All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

21 January 2012

Free premium day

Photobucket

2 days ago hehe =) Because I can count my daily number of visitors with one hand, it didnt really make a difference, but it was still fun!!

And gosh, have slight fever yesterday. 37.6 degrees C!! In school my back was kinda pain (due to fever possibly?) I had to eat one panadol .__. and 2 after I bathed.

Photobucket

TEITO!!!!!!! OwO

My friend gave me the website of the authors of 07 ghost. It's kinda fun to view mangaka's blogs!~ (EVEN THO I CANT READ NOTHING HAHA) I really love banner of the homepage >v< And I wanna learn that kind of digital colouring style hehes. :D

OH AND I have to wait till next monday for the final ep of 07 ghost on Animax!! D:
Hope it won't be too rushed because they pushed all the fights till the last part.

No comments:

Post a Comment