All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

07 January 2012

HAPPY NEWWW YEAR!!

Wheeee LATE POST LOL

Anyway school has started and a whale of homework just came flushing in. But I hope that if I have a lil' bit of free time I would like to work on my Weather-tan ocs! I've drawn the three of em (not tellin who yet hoho) and scanned it in my computer..now I have to line and colour them in!

My digital painting is really sucky but nvm that for now. I hope I can work well with colour pencils ^^

I tried creating tumblr and posting stuff but fail T_T I'm more used to blogger for posting stuff, and tumblr for stalkin' n rebloggin' :P But during the long hols Imma figure out how to use tumblr properly!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment