All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

26 January 2012

07 ghost madness

haha, my favourite character is officially Labby :D Really cute!!
Looks like I prefer cute stuffs. Of course, I don't reject hot stuff too!! XDXD

And my, my. Ayanami!! I don't particularly like or dislike him (but I really want to bash him up when he absorbed the ghosts' powers and use them for his own misdeeds) but what the what!! This pic...sends crazy fangirls crazier.

Photobucket

And 07 ghost isn't gay from what I have deduced from the manga, just really strong bonds between the characters. But save my damn soul, yaoi fangirls just have to turn everything gay and spoil the discussions. I don't care if you gals wanna fantasize by yourself in your own little world and imagine Frau stickin' his little bro into Teito. But please do not say something stupid like OH EM GEE HOW I WISH 07 GHOST WAS OFFICIALLY BL SO I CAN SEE FRAU/HAKUREN/MIKAGE/AYANAMI/JUST-ANY-GUY IN 07 GHOST-SAMA DO HOT GAY STUFF WITH TEITO-KUN *SQUEALLLLLLLLL* NO.

Disclaimer: only applies to SOME yaoi fangirls, and don't mind my rant. *bows*
That felt...nice. :P Able to let off some steam somehwere.

No comments:

Post a Comment