All pictures/photos copyright thecym unless stated

Characters from fan art copyright to their respective owners.
Please do not remove signatures/watermarks. Derivative works (icons, banners, etc) are NOT allowed. Thanks!!

13 January 2012

Kinda my 1st time doing gesture drawing?

Hoho, I think I suck at gesture drawing.
My cher (teacher) said that while doing gesture drawing, the lines shouldn't be 'hairy'.
Gotta get rid of this habit while doing these kinda drawing!!

Pics will be uploaded soon...I wanna watch 07-ghost on Animax ^^

EDIT: Pics uploaded ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lousy 1min, 3min and 5min spiderman gesture drawings!!

Photobucket
LOL REALLY REALLY SHITTY gesture drawing of my classmates.

OH and 07-ghost is awesome!! Can't wait for the next episode~~
But haiz what's with Teito blushing all the time!>__< I'm kinda anti shounenai you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment